Ronald McDonald House Christmas Drive
In the spirit of Christmas, we’d like to give as much as we can to our charity partners Ronald McDonald House Westmead who house the families of sick children – even during the holiday period. So we are holding a Ronald McDonald House Christmas Drive in our centres.
We kindly ask if you could donate any of the required items from the list below.
We in turn will be donating these item to Ronald McDonald House Westmead on Friday 20th December 2019.
Receiving some Christmas gifts or food hampers can make a world of difference to the RMH families at what should be the most wonderful time of the year. Thanking you in advance for your donations to our Christmas Drive.
Ronald McDonald House Westmead Christmas Drive Guidelines
Specific house items that we are always running out of:
- Bottled cleaning products: (spray and wipe, Windex, surface spray etc.) we give each family a set of cleaning products to use when they arrive
- Toilet paper
- Paper towel
- Hand soap
- Hand sanitiser
Gifts for teenagers are in short supply! Gifts for 13+ are greatly appreciated:
- Rubix cubes
- Small backpacks
- Stick on phone pockets
- Books – teen fiction
- Gift cards – $30 max (no iTunes please)
- Charging banks
- Hair clip sets
- Small DIY kits for teens
- Journals/notebooks for teens
- Phone pop-sockets
- Lip gloss/makeup packs for teens
- LED lightbox
- Small LEGO sets (can be assembled at the bedside in hospital)
- Newborn and premature baby nappies (no other sizes please)
- Baby wipes
- Size 0000 and up clothes
Miscellaneous items that we always need:
- Children’s birthday cards for all ages and genders – avoid numbers on the front if possible!
- Food items/lunchbox items for kids, handy packs of tiny Teddies, rice crisps etc
- 2-minute noodles and cup noodle packs
- Pasta, rice packs
- Dry sweet biscuits
- Cooking oils: olive, sunflower, rice bran oil
- Plain savoury biscuits (rice crackers and crispbread etc.)